Keywords are those ideas or topics that transports what your content is about to Search Bots and audience. In terms of integrating with SEO, they mean targeting the phrases that searchers may enter into search engines.
So keyword for SEO encompasses everything on your page. All the images, video, copy, audio, etc, together make up authoritative Keyword SEO.
The algorithms of modern search engines are advanced and consider a lot more than just simple keywords. However, the reality is that most search queries are still based on keywords and SEO still works best on a keyword model!
This is owning to the fact that keywords well integrated with SEO are still king.afonne.com
Obviously keywords have to be featured in a significant way in order to be recognized by search engines, but if you overuse keywords and put them in unnatural places, then your content will look weird to your audience!
Search engines don’t like keyword-stuffed content AND Users don’t buy from sites that stuff keywords into their content.
So, how do you include the keywords and still write content that is readable for users and is optimal for search engines?
If you want the content to be relevant for a search query it is best to keep the focus of the content focused tightly on that. The fewer keywords a page targets, the easier it is to create compelling content while remaining relevant.
In addition, you should never force a keyword into a page where it doesn’t belong! If it does not naturally flow in your content it will look strange to users and this will negatively impact engagement and SEO.
As a general rule, targeting 2-5 keywords per page of written content is a good way to be selective and effective!
Use Keywords Sparingly in Sub-Headings
The subheadings in your content are key points to communicate your content main idea to search engines.
This is because search engines pay special attention to your content headings and as such expect headings to include drops of main idea.
For best SEO results in Keyword SEO, it is important to place keywords in those headings, within heading tags.
You definitely want to include the page’s keywords inside heading tags.
Keyword Variations Play a Major Role
In a way, if you continue to mention the same words or phrases over and over again, naturally, the post will stop resonating with your audience.
We write for the audience while the bots reward it with more ranks. But to also make a legal move to boost the ranking process, we employ keyword variations.
By keyword variations I mean, let your H1 heading vary from the next H2 heading, that slightly different from the next and so on… while containing the main topic idea.
Start Now: Actionable Tips for Improving Your Keyword SEO Now!
- Create keyword-rich navigation, this increases the keyword density of a page and also helps solidify a solid, anchor-text-rich internal linking structure.
- Label relevant images, while also using keywords is another way to increase your use of keywords. The effects of doing this add up to help increase rankings!
- Create Lists! Keywords fit naturally into bulleted lists and make it easier for users to read content by providing graphical breaks.
- Provide Summaries, both at the beginning and end of content! In the beginning, this helps users understand what they will get from the content. In the end, it will reinforce the message of the content. Both summaries provide a great place to put relevant keywords in a way that makes sense for the content! (You can even make either summary into a bulleted list – combining two great tips! )
Something For You!
The important thing to focus on is that your content is readable and natural! So start utilizing these tips to help you increase keyword density in an organic way while improving SEO!
- Avoid keyword overkill.
- Target keywords selectively within your content.
- Use keywords sparingly in sub-headings
- Keyword variations play a major role
- Create keyword-rich navigation
- Label relevant images
- Create Lists
- Provide Summaries